We have been busy preparing for this rafting season with COVID-19 being at the height of our radar. When counting our blessings our raft company is quite fortunate in so many ways. We operate on the Tuckasegee River, a river where families can feel safe taking a self-guided raft trip, inflatable kayaks or tubes making social distancing possible.
- Our vans & equipment will be disinfected between each guest.
- Groups will not be mixed. You will be in your own raft with the group or family you came with.
- Keys will be stored in individual plastic bags to limit exposure.
- Our gift store will be closed off with limited entry as needed.
- We will open the season with self-guided or guide-assisted trips only.
- Our staff will wear masks while driving shuttle & any time they are to be within 6-feet of guests.
- Staff temperatures & symptoms will be monitored daily
- Windows will be open on the 8-minute shuttle ride.
- Groups will be spaced out when launching
- Reservations will be flexible
- You may be asked to wait in your car to maintain NC phase 1, 10 person limit.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use at the check-in desk
- Bathrooms will have increased cleaning throughout the day
- We encourage guests to not pull over on beaches that are already occupied
Please use caution:
Do not travel to our rafting company if you or a member of your party is ill, exhibiting symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
Thank you for your patience with us as we wade through these unprecedented waters.
The Dillsboro River Company Family